Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Welcome to Steve Petty Sports

Welcome to the all new Steve Petty Sports Blog. I will be blogging about the Sabres, Amerks, Knighthawks, all of the local sports teams along with the Oswego State Lakers and the Syracuse Orange. I am a big fan of all of these teams along with two others... the New England Patriots and the 27 - Time World Series Champion New York Yankees.
I will also be blogging about what is happening on the race tracks at Wyoming County and Genesee plus other race tracks that I may be at during the racing season.
Currently I am at Genesee Community College and back on the air of WGCC-FM 90.7 three days a week (Monday,Wednesday and Friday from 9-11 AM) discussing sports and playing great classic rock music. Local sports are very important to me and I want them to survive so go out and support your local team. It doesnt matter if its AAA, or Single A like the Batavia Muckdogs. High Schools and area colleges need your support as well so go out there and enjoy a night out and see some great sports action and dont forget.. HAVE FUN.